AposHealth® is a global leader in the identification and treatment of gait-related conditions with global headquarters in Tel Aviv, with US and UK headquarters in New York and London respectively. AposHealth® helps people with knee, lower back and hip pain live well by improving their gait (walking mechanics) and quality of life.
AposIQ® business unit combines innovative technology and data science with Apos’s comprehensive experience in gait modification to determine the optimal way to adjust patients’ gaits over time. AposIQ’s products collects and analyzes data through various sensors, objective and patient-reported metrics, computer vision, and visual gait analysis about patients’ walking patterns. This wealth of data lets AposHealth create custom knowledge sets around gait and motion, driving insights to allow healthcare professionals to develop personalized gait manipulation treatment programs.
We are looking for an experienced developer to join our growing team to that will execute our product vision and make it a reality.
PLEASE SEND CV TO [email protected]
- Collaborate with a team of developers and architects to create a back end for mobile and web application
- Create reusable, effective, and scalable Java code
- Design of the micro-services and data flows
- Use additional Java libraries, multi-threading, implement OOD/OOP, and integrate with AWS services
- Write unit and integration tests
- Write design documentation
- Deploy services to AWS environment
- 5+ years of professional experience in Backend Development – a must
- 2+ years of Java Spring Boot, micro-services development – a must
- Experience in Rest API and/or GraphQL – a must
- Experience in Relational DBs, and/or NoSql document store (MongoDB) – a must
- Highly proficient in Object Oriented Design, deep understanding of Software Design Patterns
- Deep understanding of data security and encryption principles
- Experience in deployment to AWS
- Proficient in using Git as a source control system
- Sc in Computer Science or equivalent– advantage
- Experience developing HIPAA/GDPR compliant solutions – advantage
- Previous experience in medical device companies – advantage
- Experience in a startup setting – advantage
Looking for Physical Therapists to join our rapidly growing innovative company
We’re actively recruiting physical therapists for full time, part time and per-diem positions who are motivated, quick-learners and eager to understand and share the science behind this revolutionary treatment in the New Jersey and greater New York market. If you’re interested in gait, biomechanics and effective functional rehabilitation, able to manage a daily caseload of patients and are interested in supporting marketing activities at clinics to drive volume, you’re going to fit in great.
AposHealth® is a global leader in the identification and treatment of gait-related conditions with offices in New York, London and Tel Aviv. AposHealth® helps people with knee, lower back and hip pain live well by improving their gait (walking mechanics) and quality of life. We have helped over 100,000 people globally.
AposHealth’s unique clinical approach is supported by our AposIQ business unit, which combines innovative technology and data science. This alongside Apos’s comprehensive experience in gait modification helps determine the optimal way to adjust patients’ gaits over time, ultimately reducing pain and improving function and quality of life. In future the wealth of data AposIQ collects will allow AposHealth to create custom knowledge sets around gait and motion, driving insights to allow healthcare professionals to develop personalized gait manipulation treatment programs.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience, excellent communication and time management skills, a strong willingness to learn, able to work as part of a team as well as autonomously, and effortlessly integrate themselves into the culture of our provider clinics.
We offer competitive reimbursement, and excellent benefits and career growth opportunities for salaried employees. Benefits include PTO accrual, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), FSA and 401(k) plan. You will also have opportunities to expand your clinical knowledge by participating in on-going research, continuing education activities, seminars and conferences. Per diem opportunities flexible to suit your schedule.
Ongoing internal training provided.
NY or NJ licensed Physical Therapist. Willingness to get licensed in the other.
3 years’ experience as a Physical Therapist (required for NY licensees) with at least 1 year outpatient experience (preferred).
Driver’s license, ability to travel and flexibility with scheduling.
The CSM plays a central role, both up front and over the course of the customer relationship. The CSM has several responsibilities, but chief among them is to establish and then sustain a strong relationship with the customer. The CSM focused on customer loyalty and building close long-term customer relationship.
SEND CV TO [email protected]
Duties / Responsibilities / Authorities
- Long-term customer relationship management
- Enhance customer training by using digital tools and monitor product usage
- Evaluate and forecast customer needs by collecting feedback, gathering insights on the overall experience of using the product.
- Build trust and transparency with customers
- Solve customer issues using other departments support
- Deliver to customers knowledge on how to maintain and navigate the product
- Promote customer loyalty
- Native English Speaker, additional languages are an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized individual with the ability to multi-task
- Experience providing customer service
- Needs to be Empathic, patient, Positive
- Leadership skills—customer success managers often take on leadership roles for the customer success team
The job will be home & office based in Tel Aviv. There will be some travel required to support Team.
The applicant must be able to work in an office environment and travel as required for the job function.
AposHealth – a Global Healthcare company is looking for a full-time passionate research associate to join our team and support our research activity.
The position involves working with patients in clinics and executing some of the research projects of the company. In addition, be responsible for analytics and reporting of clinical outcomes.
SEND CV TO [email protected]
- Leading some of the R&D projects. Working closely with patients and physical therapists at an AposTherapy clinic in Israel. Among others, be responsible for patient recruitment, data collection, CRFs documentation, manage the projects’ databases, and create regular progress reports.
- Work closely with the US and UK teams to support daily activity, including clinical quality assurance, monthly reports, annual summaries, ad-hoc analysis, etc.
- BA/BSc in life science or equivalent – must
- CRA/GSP – must
- Demonstrated experience in working with patients – must
- Demonstrated experience in working in a dynamic clinical practice/equivalent – advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Full control in Microsoft office with excellent skills in Excel
- Dedicated, ambitious, hard-worker person
AposHealth – a Global Healthcare company is looking for a full-time passionate data engineer to join our analytics team and support the vision of being a data-driven company that manages large data sets. Extracts valuable and meaningful insights to support the daily management and play a role in establishing the foundations for future innovation.
This position will involve working with relevant teams to gather requirements; determine data needs (both internal and external); develop implementation strategies/approaches to address business challenges; use analytical tools to create and deliver solutions; and develop, QC, monitor, and revise actionable metrics, dashboards, and analytics products that enable the team to make data-based decisions.
PLEASE SEND CV TO [email protected]
- Maintain ETL processes: Extract data from the DWH, process, and upload to BI interfaces.
- Maintain ETL processes: Integrate new data sources into the DWH and enrich it with additional data and analytics capabilities.
- Continuance maintenance and improvement of the DWH, operational process, and procedures.
- End-to-end solution – work closely with the Director of Analytics to write business requirement documents based on the company’s needs and deliver the solution to the different stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Technical and Analytics team regarding the design and implementation of Big Data solutions
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in DWH/BI – must
- 2 years of substantial SQL experience (MSSQL) – must
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing business needs, extracting and refining requirements from clients, and drawing conclusions from quantitative and qualitative analyses to develop business solutions – must
- BA/BSc in computer science, information system engineering, or equivalent work experience – must
- Experience in ETL processes – advantage
- Experience in Tableau – advantage
- Experience in MongoDB, Python, R – advantage
- Self-starter and independent, capable of taking ownership of issues from top to bottom
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. must be a team player
Job is based in Israel. Proficient English is required.