The CSM plays a central role, both up front and over the course of the customer relationship. The CSM has several responsibilities, but chief among them is to establish and then sustain a strong relationship with the customer. The CSM focused on customer loyalty and building close long-term customer relationship.
SEND CV TO ALONY@APOSHEALTH.COM
Duties / Responsibilities / Authorities
- Long-term customer relationship management
- Enhance customer training by using digital tools and monitor product usage
- Evaluate and forecast customer needs by collecting feedback, gathering insights on the overall experience of using the product.
- Build trust and transparency with customers
- Solve customer issues using other departments support
- Deliver to customers knowledge on how to maintain and navigate the product
- Promote customer loyalty
- Native English Speaker, additional languages are an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized individual with the ability to multi-task
- Experience providing customer service
- Needs to be Empathic, patient, Positive
- Leadership skills—customer success managers often take on leadership roles for the customer success team
The job will be home & office based in Tel Aviv. There will be some travel required to support Team.
The applicant must be able to work in an office environment and travel as required for the job function.
AposHealth – a Global Healthcare company is looking for a full-time passionate research associate to join our team and support our research activity.
The position involves working with patients in clinics and executing some of the research projects of the company. In addition, be responsible for analytics and reporting of clinical outcomes.
SEND CV TO GANITS@APOSHEALTH.COM
- Leading some of the R&D projects. Working closely with patients and physical therapists at an AposTherapy clinic in Israel. Among others, be responsible for patient recruitment, data collection, CRFs documentation, manage the projects’ databases, and create regular progress reports.
- Work closely with the US and UK teams to support daily activity, including clinical quality assurance, monthly reports, annual summaries, ad-hoc analysis, etc.
- BA/BSc in life science or equivalent – must
- CRA/GSP – must
- Demonstrated experience in working with patients – must
- Demonstrated experience in working in a dynamic clinical practice/equivalent – advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Full control in Microsoft office with excellent skills in Excel
- Dedicated, ambitious, hard-worker person
AposHealth – a Global Healthcare company is looking for a full-time passionate data engineer to join our analytics team and support the vision of being a data-driven company that manages large data sets. Extracts valuable and meaningful insights to support the daily management and play a role in establishing the foundations for future innovation.
This position will involve working with relevant teams to gather requirements; determine data needs (both internal and external); develop implementation strategies/approaches to address business challenges; use analytical tools to create and deliver solutions; and develop, QC, monitor, and revise actionable metrics, dashboards, and analytics products that enable the team to make data-based decisions.
PLEASE SEND CV TO GANITS@APOSHEALTH.COM
- Maintain ETL processes: Extract data from the DWH, process, and upload to BI interfaces.
- Maintain ETL processes: Integrate new data sources into the DWH and enrich it with additional data and analytics capabilities.
- Continuance maintenance and improvement of the DWH, operational process, and procedures.
- End-to-end solution – work closely with the Director of Analytics to write business requirement documents based on the company’s needs and deliver the solution to the different stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Technical and Analytics team regarding the design and implementation of Big Data solutions
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in DWH/BI – must
- 2 years of substantial SQL experience (MSSQL) – must
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing business needs, extracting and refining requirements from clients, and drawing conclusions from quantitative and qualitative analyses to develop business solutions – must
- BA/BSc in computer science, information system engineering, or equivalent work experience – must
- Experience in ETL processes – advantage
- Experience in Tableau – advantage
- Experience in MongoDB, Python, R – advantage
- Self-starter and independent, capable of taking ownership of issues from top to bottom
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. must be a team player
Job is based in Israel. Proficient English is required.
Get back to what you love to do
Schedule a call with our customer care professionals.
Find an AposHealth® provider near you.